Monday, February 25, 2008

Artist's Rendering UPDATED!

For whatever reason, lunar eclipses have never done it for me. I just can't get that excited about a shadow. I get much more excited about riding bikes on cold winter nights with fun loving people in ski masks.

Whether you love lunar eclipses or not, if you like riding bikes on cold winter nights with fun loving people in ski masks, you would have had a blast on Fiasco #35. I know I did. 35 well insulated FBCers met up at Turtle Park, many of them were there in time to see me snap the crank arm off Peat's Specialized Hard Rock. At 11:00 sharp (really) we left Turtle Park and Peat scootered to Bri Zone for a quick bike change. From there we rolled effortlessly down the West Park hill and across quiet streets to Off Broadway for rock music and cheap beers.

I only took one photo this time. Its a good one. Cole and Jackie with their ski masks on mugging for the camera. I would post it here, but the photo is still on Christine's memory card, which is still in her camera, which is probably sitting peacefully on her desk at her apartment. Meanwhile I am at work, which is to say I am in Ms. McCombs room at Central Visual and Performing Arts Highschool. These fact makes it impossible for me to upload the photo at this time. I did however create a hand drawn rendering of the photo which I now present for your approval. It will hopefully tide you over until the actual photograph can be retreived from the memory card of Christine's camera and uploaded on the internet.

UPDATE: The photo has been recovered. Please enjoy.

-Lee

5 Comments:

Blogger FBC Spokane said...

I didn't take many pictures either but it was no less fun.

February 25, 2008 12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is bullshit! my ski mask has a nose hole and a ball on top!

February 25, 2008 2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, Lee, I think you're rendering from memory was pretty good.

February 28, 2008 7:07 AM  
Blogger roseblablabland said...

your drawing skills are amazing. i think this should be a new theme in your live.

February 29, 2008 7:38 AM  
Blogger reverend dick said...

That guy's moustache is amazing.

February 29, 2008 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Hit Counter