Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Full Beaver Moon

Full Moon Fiasco #32 is this Saturday, November 24th.

According to those farmers with the almanac, this is the full beaver moon. What that means, I don't know. But lets have some fun with it. If you have a beaver outfit for gods sake wear it, if you don't or its at the dry cleaners, wear some thrift store fur. I'm going to try and find one of those russian fur hats, like the ones my friend Bob Sacamento sells.

Meet at Turtle Park at 10pm. Ride is at 11pm sharp.
-Lee

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what city are we in???

November 23, 2007 8:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The full bever moon?
Shouldn't it be a girls only fiasco?

November 23, 2007 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that would be St. Louis, MO. on Oakland Ave. by the huge turtle sculptures and Hwy 64-40.

November 23, 2007 2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! i wish i was there but i am in fucking new york. :(

November 23, 2007 3:38 PM  
Blogger amidnightrider said...

It's 9pm I just looked outside. It's 35 degrees and there is a full moon. I'm going riding right now. Adios.

November 23, 2007 6:17 PM  
Blogger shannon said...

there's a full moon in san francisco tonight. your almanac is an instrument of modern men. here, in our secret societies, we trust our lunar moods - i do not ride tonight, for i am now bartending at a speakeasy in exchange for booze. i hope you all understand and will ride with me upon my return to the city of slinger. december descends.

November 23, 2007 6:57 PM  
Blogger amidnightrider said...

I have been wondering if your rides are in the Soulard District of St. Louis. It's not only my favorite, but it's the only one I can name.

November 24, 2007 5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes we go thru Soulard

November 24, 2007 6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought that was kramers friend?

November 24, 2007 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Hit Counter