Thursday, November 16, 2006

Biking and Charity

Over the last few days at the shop I've been talking with this guy, Andrew, who's putting on a bike ride fundraising thing called Cranksgiving the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I figure some of you might be interested. I don't think there will be any event-promoted drinking though. Do FBCers ride bikes during the day? While sober? For Charity?
Here's the flyer, click on it for the info:

For those of you who may have differences with some of those in charge with Bikeworks, the ride is not directly affiliated with them. Andrew chose the location for its familiarity with a lot of people.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey fbc,
have been trying to contact you for an interview/article in the arch city chronicle and am concerned that my obscenity filter blocked your reply.
If you are interested (or if your not) could you please email me at jenny.dockery@excite.com
Thanks

November 16, 2006 9:52 AM  
Blogger James said...

This is gonna be a fun for all ride...Sometimes I feel like we're the sharks and the jets...and that there should be a knife fight in the alley with the leaders hands tied together or something...I'm bringing my bike so lets ride...

-James
(just a dude that fixes kids bikes)

November 22, 2006 10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bring the knives and rope. someone else better bring some gauze.

November 23, 2006 4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/atomicdust/

November 27, 2006 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Hit Counter