Thursday, August 31, 2006

Saddlebags (Brian) speaks!


The fbc got a letter today from Brian he 9 days into his bike ride from great falls to St Louis. He says hes gone 600miles at about 66.6 miles a day (i think hes doing that on purpose 666!). Brain also says and i quote "i am kicking the lewis and clark trails ass. i would like to say congrats to andy and cole for the month without drinking. Lee i hope your proud of me see you guys in a few weeks." me and andy not drinking only lasted for like a week but whetever.
COLE

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I begin take up real income.
It's all about how to choose a correct companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

January 31, 2010 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Hit Counter