Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Fiasco 19. Pretty Fuckin Great. If I Had To Guess.



Fiasco 19 was great?

I can't say for sure. I wasn't actually there so much... or at all.

I did make spoke cards. I did want to go. But in the end the BMXer in me won out over the ten-speeder and Cole and I spent the night shreddin' at a big BMX event at Rampriders.

A reliable source tells me, that after much dilly dallying, corner sitting, and Saddlebags nearly losing a finger, the Fiasco made it to Rampriders.

The rain threatened and we had some organizational issues. Thats why we call them Fiascos. Would you really want lifetime membership in The Flawless Bike Club?

NEXT FIASCO: Monday December 4th.

-LEE

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT GUY COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER.

November 14, 2006 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Hit Counter