Friday, May 26, 2006

COLD BEVERAGE

Well the FBC now has it's own



koozies! (or however you spell it)

I just got these from the maker today. They're $2 and you have your choice of black or burgundy. The $2 is just above the cost of them with the extra going to cover unsold koozies and/or to Peat/Cole/Lee to cover spoke card costs, etc. I'll have them at FBC events and at the Touring Cyclist, only on days that I'm working. I paid for these myself, so cash only please and this has no affiliation with the Touring Cyclist other than I'll have them with me while working there (no need for the owner to find out). So fellow FBCers you no longer have an excuse for not having a cold beverage.

-Greg (if you don't know me I'm the one with the bike full of beer a couple of posts down)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHH DAMN BOY

May 26, 2006 6:21 PM  
Blogger _bussmann said...

that is the raddest thing i have ever seen

May 26, 2006 11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BETTER THAN SEX

May 27, 2006 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuckin cool can i put any candy in them are do they have holes in the bottom see you guy soon candy out

June 01, 2006 9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TWO DOLLAZ FO DAT SHIT? I SAID GOD DAMN!

June 05, 2006 10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good thing you spelled 'commission' wrong.

June 12, 2006 8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damnit. What can I say I was coozie product tesing. They really need to put automatic spellcheck into every computer program. Even graphics editing ones.

June 14, 2006 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Hit Counter