Sunday, July 09, 2006

Koozie update

I hope fast eddie's was a blast, plenty of beer, food and no more flats after leaving the hi-pointe lot for all of those that could go.
Anyway, I've sold almost no koozies and I'd rather not have a box of them in a corner of my apartment. plus everyone deserves to drink a cold beverage. so from now on they are free, but donations are highly appreciated. Limit one free koozie per person so that there is enough to go around (donate and you can get more). Next time you see me just holler "hey you with the koozies! give me one of those fucking bike club koozies!"
-Greg
btw what's the proper term for these. I picked up koozie while shopping for these, but I've heard coolie or something like that and other terms too

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

huggie

July 09, 2006 10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... "and no more flats after leaving the hi-pointe"

July 09, 2006 11:17 PM  
Blogger _bussmann said...

"koozie", or i would also except "coozie"

July 10, 2006 8:20 AM  
Blogger _bussmann said...

i mean accept

July 10, 2006 8:25 AM  
Anonymous Personalized koozies said...

How come you sold no koozie? What happened?

February 13, 2011 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Hit Counter