Thursday, October 06, 2005

fiasco, indeed.

well we have been flyering extensivly and i hope to have a good turn out. there has been a team of FBCer's out on the streets passing out and hanging up the latest edition of the full moon fiasco flyer. we are hoping to reach a broader audience with this fiasco. as the weather turns colder i know that our numbers will dwindle, but i would like to keep the numbers high for the next couple of months. we also talked to the owner of the hi-pointe and she is on board, so hopefully the reletionship between the fucking bike club and the hi-pointe will become a fruitful one in the future.
also i am thinking that halloween would be a good saturday for an alley-cat. if anyone is interested in racing that saturday speak up and let me know. we would need to get a course set up soon.
bye-bye

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey-
I saw your flyer at vintage today and thought i'd drop by to say hi.
I like the whole idea but I know it wouldn't work with me because I live in st.chuck and have a curfew of midnight. fuck that.
keep it up, drew truse
chartrusemag@yahoo.com

October 06, 2005 6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds fucking great saba tooff I think an alley cat is just what the FBC needs. Also bring the sweats if you want me to come, halloween is my favorite night and might not be able to miss the beautiful door to door celebration of free candy. Candy jon out see you guys soon

October 09, 2005 6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Im a retard and cant spell but I dont want your dirty sweats but sweets sorry will proof read before hitting enter candy jon

October 09, 2005 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Hit Counter