Friday, October 10, 2008

Date Place Time

The very next Full Moon Fiasco is almost here. Tuesday October 14th, 2008. Meet at Turtle Park around 10:30. The ride leaves at 11pm sharp.


Blogger Andrew J. Faulkner said...

Hunter's moon? Should we rock the camo like it's 1997?
or just the malt liqour named in its honor?

October 10, 2008 10:38 PM  
Blogger Jeff P said...

Goddamnit. Missing it by a day again. I suck. You should do it a day late, probably. Like, FASHIONABLY late, you know. That would be cool.

October 12, 2008 3:52 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Alls I know is that I'm bringin' my huntin' riffles

October 13, 2008 10:55 AM  
Blogger Lucky said...

Best route idea I came up with on short notice: If you look at a map of the southwest side of St Louis; Clayton/Oakland/Tamm, Southwest/Columbia/January, and Wherry-Eichelberger-Jamison/Nottingham/Tamm each make a shape that looks like a bow and arrow.

Hunter's Moon. I'm a literalist. What can I say?

October 13, 2008 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Hit Counter