Friday, March 09, 2007

THE GREAT RETURN.

that is right FBCers.
we are coming back.
some of you will remember us.
some of you will not.
some of you have never met us.
we are michael john bussmann.
and megan marie o'brien bussmann.
we are FBCers to the core.
this is us.





anyway, we are coming back to st. louis for a few days and want to put together a ride.
so drink up friends and get ready.
thursday march 22, 2007 9:30pm WE RIDE.
meet at pat's (hi-pointe RIP) at 8pm for pre-ride booze.
be there, it is going to be a triumphant return indeed.
byebye
michael

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweeter than candy, and I know from candy

call when ya get in.

March 12, 2007 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there mikey I know you hate that name I was woundering if you would be coming back to st louis well
I'll have to put some air in the tires and fill the bag with candy and gum (31 pieces I think) but see you soon. hello megan

Candy Jon

March 12, 2007 11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello from The Netherlands,

Just visited your great blog,wished we had such a fuckin bike club like you have. enjoyed reading it.

Cheers !

March 16, 2007 12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you CAN have an FBC....just start one up!

March 16, 2007 5:20 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

At 11:53 you guys rode past my house on Arsenal. Two of you nearly got hit by some fool in a truck at Minnesota. (Scrub.) I just stood there and watched you guys. What a great time. If I'd known about it sooner, I'd've been there with you.

March 22, 2007 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Free Hit Counter